PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Quinceaneras New York Magazine declares that it complies with the current regulations of Personal Data Protection.
Quinceaneras New York Magazinecertifies that the company Catholics Media Broadcast is responsible for the control of the data and is available to users through the email address email@example.com , to discuss any queries.
Personal Data we gather
As part of the service provided,Quinceaneras New York Magazine requires the personal data of its users. Quinceaneras New York Magazine agrees to only collect the necessary data for the provision of its services and guarantees the use of all necessary means to protect said data. The mandatory data will be marked with an asterisk (*) in the corresponding forms. The rest of the non-mandatory data requested will be facilitated by the user under their responsibility and consent.
The refusal to provide the data requested may result in the inability to use some parts or all of the services provided by Quinceaneras New York Magazine.
The type of data collected may vary according to the type of user:
Parents and GuestsFor individuals or users that are couples or guests, the following data may be collected according to the services they have subscribed to and/or used:
- Name and Surname.
- Nationaly, gender, date and place of birth.
- Email, phone number, address.
- Bank details.
- Identification documents.
- Username on social networks.
- Name and Surname.
- Name of the company
- Email, phone number, address.
- Industry area.
How we use personal data
The personal data collected from the users will only be used in relation to the services offered by Quinceaneras New York Magazine.
Help with the organization of the wedding and selection of Providers
- Allow the quick and easy search of wedding companies for users who are organizing their quinceaneras or sweet 16
- Put professionals in contact with future newly-weds who can organize their wedding by requesting information via email or phone.
- Help users organize their wedding with the service “Virtual Assistant”. This service is carried out through phone calls, which subsequently requests information which will be sent through Quinceaneras New York Magazine on behalf of the user, with their consent, to the supplier that the Assistant considers relevant in accordance with the user’s request and information that has been previously communicated.
- Promote products and services of the professional users through the publication of a professional tab. Through the said professional profile, all the relevant and pertinent information will be shared with couples by Province and business sector.
- Provide the users with high quality content in order to help them organize their wedding through editorial and advertising articles.
- Allow the users to be involved in the Quinceaneras New York Magazine community through the publication of public comments both in magazine articles and the files in the Directory.
- During the period of time Quinceaneras New York Magazine is connected to its users or until the user withdraws consent, Quinceaneras New York Magazine reserves the right to send electronic communication related to the services offered by Quinceaneras New York Magazine or its associates and communications of general content related to wedding planning.
Quinceaneras New York Magazine undertakes to implement all the necessary means in order to protect the user’s data and communicate this information only within the framework of legislation that governs its activity or in one of the cases explained below.
Users that could be defined as couples accept the distribution of their data to companies that appear on Quinceaneras New York Magazine and in ones the user has shown interest in, especially during first contact made through the Quinceaneras New York Magazine portal or during the participation in a competition organized jointly by Quinceaneras New York Magazine and one of its associates.
Quinceaneras New York Magazine agrees to hide the personal data of a user who deleted his profile from providers who they were previously in contact with through Quinceaneras New York Magazine, however will not be responsible if this data was previously collected by the Provider and the use of said data. In this case, the responsibility will be of the said provider.
Professional user’s data will be communicated to third parties only in the context of connecting future service providers and couples or according to the legislation that governs Quinceaneras New York Magazine’s activity as mentioned above.
Transfer to other countries
Catholics Media Broadcast ( Quinceaneras New York Magazine) is an local company based in New York. For this reason, Quinceaneras New York Magazine informs its users that their data couldn’t be used on an international level. This would only occur when necessary and Quinceaneras New York Magazine would put in place all of the necessary security measures to protect said data.
The collected data will be retained during the user’s use of Quinceaneras New York Magazine’s services or until the user exercises their right to cancel their account.
After the deletion of the users account, Quinceaneras New York Magazine will only retain the necessary data as a part of their legal and/or contractual obligations. Once this conservation period has passed, the data will be eliminated completely and definitely.
The user can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation and/or opposition to treatment.
The execution of these rights can be carried out directly from the user’s profile, they can also in the case of doubt or technical concern get in contact with Quinceaneras New York Magazine through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (347) 634-8456.
Quinceaneras New York Magazine informs its users that all the necessary means have been implemented, from a technological as well as organizational point of view, to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid loss, alteration or unauthorized processing.
The use of personal data of minors will be entirely the responsibility of the user who confirms they have the right to share this information and will not publish it in any circumstance which may harm a minor.
The policies of cookies
What data we collect.
The personal data we collect from you depends on your use of the system and is restricted to the information required for the most effective use of the site’s features:
If you are a guest filling out your details or providing an R.S.V.P. we capture the following data:
- Optional address, email address and phone number of the lead member of your group, allowing the wedding couple to contact you directly or via out site.
- First and last name of the members in your group, this can be shared with the event host.
- Optional dietary and accessibility requirements, this is shared with the event host so they can provide any additional support you require.
If you are a business entity such as planner or supplier registering to access a wedding couples planner:
- Name and email address to provide you with an account.
If you are registering to use the wedding website and online planner for a wedding we capture the following information:
- Name and email address to provide you with an account
- Name and optional email address of your partner
- Name and email address of anyone you want to invite to edit your planner
- Date and Location of your wedding
- Guests names, optional contact details (address, email and phone number), optional dietary and accessibility requirements.
- Details of the suppliers you contact in relation to your wedding including the messages sent and optional budget details such as quotes received, deposits paid and payment due dates.
In all cases we capture the following information:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use Quinceaneras app. This includes IP addresses. The data is anonymised before being used for analytics processing.
Google Analytics processes anonymised information about:
- The pages you visit on Quinceaneras app.
- How long you spend on each Quinceaneras app.
- How you got to the site
- What you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not store your personal information through Google Analytics (for example your name or address).
We will not identify you through analytics information, and we will not combine analytics information with other data sets in a way that would identify who you are.
Why we need your data.
We collect this data for the following reasons:
- To provide secure access to our services, such as a task list, budget planner, supplier management and guest management.
- To provide a website used to communicate information to the event guests.
- To provide a newsletter and information to help with your planning depending on your marketing preferences.
To allow the wedding couple to send invitations, and notifications concerning the wedding.
- To contact guests prior to the event to remind them and inform them of current covid guidelines.
We collect data for registered users in order to securely provide access to this service.
We collect information through Google Analytics to see how you use the site to ensure the site is meeting the needs of its users, to make improvements and in order to monitor use of the site to identify security threats.
Our legal basis for processing your data.
The legal basis for processing personal data in relation to site security is our legitimate interests, and the legitimate interests of our users, in ensuring the security and integrity of the Guides for Brides wedding website and planner..
The legal basis for processing anonymised data for Google Analytics is your consent.
The legal basis for processing all other personal data is the quinceanera app organisers, suppliers and attendees/guests legitimate interests in order to provide the event planner services.
The legal basis for processing dietary and accessibility data is in the guests legitimate interests to inform the venue or catering company of any additional measures such as providing a ramp or ensuring your meal is prepared in isolation.
What we do with your data.
The data we collect is used to provide the wedding planner services.
The wedding organiser may share guest name, dietary and accessibility information with the venue and catering companies in order for them to provide their services. Guest contact details will not be shared.
Anonymous information will be collated for data analysis and statistics describing trends in weddings which we use to better tailor our services.
We will not:
- Sell or rent your data to third parties
- Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes without your consent
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, we will take reasonable steps to let you know.
Quinceaneras new York Magazine provides its users with the email email@example.com and the phone number (347) 634-8456.